- Write a letter expressing your opinions to the Daily Camera – limit of 300 words. Submit to email@example.com You must include your name, address, email address, and phone number. However, they only publish your name.
- If you’re interested, in applying to a citizen advisory board, please let us know.
- Go to the City of Boulder’s ‘Inspire Boulder’ web site, http://www.inspireboulder.com/, sign up and add your comments to the topics that interested you.
- Attend the City of Boulder’s large Community Symposium on Housing on Jan. 26, 6 to 8 p.m., eTown Hall, 1535 Spruce St. For more information go to HousingBoulder.net
- Attend the City’s Housing working groups meetings, which will take place Jan. – Feb. 2015 TBA.
Boulder is a Great Place to Live!